Hi Everyone, Welcome to my blog. My name is Aireen. I am a full time student and a full time mum. I have four children, Lalita (6), Tatiyana (4), Reuben (2) and Landon (born on 21st February 2014). In creating this blog I came across some difficulties but with a little perseverance I actually did create my first ever blog. Which I am trilled about. I wish you all the best and looking forward to everyone's suggestions.
Aireen
Welcome,
ReplyDeleteI'm also a full time mum with three children, Jesse (5) Jai (going on 4) and Harper was born the 18th of February 2014 so I'm definitely with you on having a newborn.
I'm only studying part time as I also manage a family business.
Best of luck with everything :)
Hello!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so cool!
Its one of my have 3 :P
Have a look at mine too hehe please
Cheers
Hey Aireen!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great! You are a full time student and a full time mum?! Wow!! I couldn't even imagine how crazy that must be - but that is seriously amazing! I really loved the honesty in your first post - my own blog was a pain in the butt when I first got it up and working.
Looking forward to seeing more from you!
Heather
(If you like, feel free to check out my blog! - http://heather-acct11059.blogspot.com.au/)
Hi Aireen,
ReplyDeleteI really appreciate your work aireen. and really like your blog and your introduction..best of luck for your assignment.
Hi Aireen,
ReplyDeleteLovely to e-meet you, you look beautiful on your photo and I'm guessing the man next to you is your life partner/hubby.
You must be so flat out at this stage!! Must be a challenge...I find it challenging sometimes, but I only have one daughter aged 4 so I can't complain really.
I like your blog theme, so bright and cheery! I wish you the best too.